Tuesday, April 05, 2005

College Romance

I came across an article regarding Chinese college student romance. I was shocked. I did not even know such rule existed. I guess I should feel very lucky and privileged that I could date freely throughout college and graduate school!

China lifts 50-year ban on student marriages
AFP via Yahoo! News - Mar 30 6:47 AM
China said it would lift from September a 50-year ban on college students marrying or bearing children but warned the relaxed regulations should not change academic priorities.

This news reminds me of the following song that I thought it only applied to teenagers:

學生哥 許冠傑  

學生哥 好溫功課 咪淨係掛住踢波 
最弊肥佬咗無陰功咯 同學亦愛莫能助 
(肥佬咗無陰功咯 同學亦愛莫能助)  

學生哥 咪書咯 咪日夜掛住拍拖 
顧住十幾科 科科喎 面懵懵一肚火 
(十幾科 科科喎 面懵懵一肚火)

*螞蟻亦要搵嘢食 唔做事確係無益 
少壯就要多努力 來日望自食其力*  

學生哥 要思己過 唔係第日悔恨更多 
人之初 應知錯 唔自立會捱餓 
(人之初 應知錯 唔自立會捱餓)  

重唱*  

學生哥 一個個 我哋日日記住隻歌 
人多多 Re Me Re Doh 齊合力喝伴同和 
(拿啦啦 齊合力唱聚同和)

No comments: