Based on my friend’s definition of a goddess in a man’s life, there are very few of this type, close to non-existence. She could be an ex-girlfriend or a crush subject of someone. No matter how she treats this guy, she still gets the care from him (intentionally or not). Even if the guy has not seen her for years, he would do anything for her as soon as she calls.
Being a goddess might sound very nice. Some girls would love to have an inventory of guys at their disposal, but I have no interest in becoming someone’s goddess. Usually, you have to break up with someone then become a goddess. Or, even grosser, you have no interest in the guy, but the guy is still drooling all over you.
Breaking up with someone is no fun, whether or not you initiate it. It involves too much heartbreak and guilt. Why would I want to go through the pain to become a goddess? I prefer happy endings. However, if the break up is unavoidable, I guess being a goddess is a consolation prize. Being a crush subject usually means that you have no romantic interest in the guy. If you want to be fantasized by someone, I guess it is fine. To me, all I can say is, “Eeeew!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment